WELCOME TO BRINGING IN THE GREEN
We create customizable marketing and sales solutions to meet business objectives with a reasonable investment that ultimately pays for itself.
Bringing In The Green’s goal is to do just that, generate revenue for small to medium-sized businesses. We work with various business categories and seek to fill gaps within an existing marketing or sales department.
Questions we ask our potential clients include:
• What marketing initiatives have you always wanted to implement but never found the time or resources to launch?
• Are you generating the maximum number of positive customer reviews to gauge your customers’ satisfaction AND ensure future customers?
• Do you feel confident your existing customer base will return to you whenever a new need arises?
• Would you love to initiate a new sales initiative or revenue stream but don’t have the resources to research, network appropriately, or prospect?
• Is your website set up properly for prospective clients to convert or easily find the information they seek?
• Last but certainly not least, is hiring a full-time marketing director or additional marketing staff simply not in the payroll budget at this time?
If you’ve answered yes to one or more of these questions, a partnership with Bringing In The Green is worth exploring.
Debbie Green is a dynamic sales and marketing professional with over twenty-five years in media sales, management, developing and implementing marketing strategies, ROI analysis, linear and non-linear media buying, and on-site event planning and execution. Debbie’s passion is to quickly identify unique selling propositions of businesses and connect them with consumers meaningfully. Creating marketing messages appropriate to the medium (video, audio, social) and meeting the consumer on their path to purchase is a cornerstone of Debbie’s go-to-market strategy.
Graduate degree educated in communication studies with an emphasis in persuasion, Debbie’s natural talent is connecting with others to identify opportunity areas for collaboration that ultimately lead to increased brand awareness and business growth.
Debbie resides and offices in Lexington, Kentucky, but is originally from Overland Park, Kansas. She holds a bachelor’s and master’s degree from the University of Kansas. She is a proud graduate of Leadership Lexington, a leadership development program offered by Commerce Lexington. Organizations she’s volunteered for over the years include Make-A-Wish, Junior League of Lexington, Kentucky Educational Television, The Carnegie Center for Literacy, Susan G. Komen, and God’s Pantry.
When she’s not helping companies bring their marketing vision to life, she likes to entertain, travel, decorate, and as a complete TV and Tik Tok junkie, watch anything from entertaining videos to sports and reality shows!